My father was admitted to the hospital (last week) the day after we received medical insurance. I know medical insurance can drop you if you didn’t list a previous (diagnosed) illness in the history report. We just found out last week, my father has cancer. Here’s a little history: About a year and a half ago, my father lost a lot of blood in his stool. He went to the doctor and the doctor said he had hemorrhoids. With that being said, my dad went on with his life. About two months ago he started having pain in his abdomen and lost 20-30 pounds within those two months without reason. He went to the doctor again. The doctor felt his abdomen and suggested he be admitted to the hospital right away. He thought it was cancer and it was (later we found out). No one had any idea he had cancer. With all of this being said, can medical insurance drop him from his plan?
- can i get medical insurance after being treated for cancer?
- Did you know that Meat raises lung cancer?
- Can my new employer’s insurance (medical) refuse to insure me because I have cancer?
- Breast Cancer | Health Insurance, Medical Insurance | WellWoman
- Is there any way to get quick temporary medical insurance?