Isn’t that the whole reason for paying for insurance? Shouldn’t all conditions, ailments, and injuries be covered? If not, then way are we paying into insurance?
Why isn’t their an insurance company out there that can provide this kind of service?
I don’t think the US Government should allow companies to operate that offer insurance and then deny benefits to someone who has been paying for coverage.
Ok just to add, this is not about me, but I work in the medical field and I hate seeing patients that die from not receiving treatments because their insurance companies denied benefits.
- What health insurance company is best for a kid?
- What health insurance company is best for a child?
- Why is my medical insurance company asking me to provide a statement from my auto insurance company?
- Shouldn’t tax payers at the very least have the same medical benefits as our politicians and prisoners?
- Is it legal for hospitals to bill or ask for a medical insurance for a work related injury?