Both socialzed and free market health care ration health care.
In socialized health care, care is rationed based upon bureaucratic decisions.
In free market health care, care is rationed based upon the ability of the person to pay.
Which is more just?
Which is more just for a child?
- You think the Health care plan is good?
- Health Insurance Decisions In An Economic Recession
- Does McCain-Feingold restrict average citizen’s ability to pool money and buy ad space to affect gov’t policy?
- Florida Health Insurance Provides Complete Health Care Solution
- Medical Insurance for Ensuring Better Care of your Health